- Atlanta's Olympic Park (25 Mar 2009)
- Touring Atlanta (26 Mar 2009)
- Appomattax (5 Feb 2011)
- Eastern North Carolina (14 May 2011)
- Virginia Peninsula (28 May 2011)
- Colonial Virginia (29 May 2011)
- Naval Station Norfolk (30 May 2011)
The Virginia State Capitol in downtown Richmond.
Coke's new World of Coca-Cola, their new museum at Centennial Olympic Park.
The central plaza in Centennial Olympic Park.
Southern Bells, a nice southern tradition, though perhaps it is a little warm for those heavy dresses?
The Agrigarden of Tryon Palace. In Colonial America, even the Governor had to grow his own food to survive.
Beautiful houses that look out upon Charleston Harbor.
The Viginia Governor's Mansion located by the State Capitol.